Curtron Service-Pro Series 30
With a 0.750” moisture resistant composite wood core, the Service-Pro® Series 30 swinging restaurant door is ideal for medium duty applications. These durable doors offer a natural aluminum, brushed stainless steel or high pressure laminate finish: sure to fit into the aesthetics of any facility. All Service-Pro® doors are 100% custom-made and manufactured in the United States.
Series 30 Advantages
The Series 30’s wood core is made with moisture resistant composite, unlike many wood cored swinging restaurant doors on the market. The thick door also promotes noise reduction, which is especially important in high-traffic areas. Series 30 impact doors help improve employee and customer comfort in a variety of applications, including: restaurants, food service environments, supermarkets, industrial kitchens, convenience stores, pharmacies and more.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Medium duty, personnel and push cart traffic swinging door
- A 9” x 14” window comes standard on all Series 30 door panels
- A variety of upgrades are available, including impact plates, teardrop bumpers, stainless steel hardware, jamb guards and push plates
- 0.032" tempered aluminum alloy or 18 gauge stainless steel and 0.750" moisture resistant composite wood core
- Series 30 door finishes include natural aluminum, brushed stainless steel and high pressure laminate
- A 12” stainless steel impact plate is standard on Series 30 swinging doors; full perimeter gasketed Series 30 doors come with a 48” stainless steel impact plate standard