Curtron Service-Pro Cafe Door Series 30
Adding Swing to your Space
Curtron Café doors will complement your surroundings so that you can enjoy spending time in a place that welcomes you day after day. The Service-Pro Cafe Door Series 30 is constructed of a 3/4” sustainable, moisture resistant composite wood core, and a decorative high pressure laminate on both sides. These doors operate on the Easy Swing Hinge® System pioneered by Curtron more than fifty years ago, and still the smoothest operating and most reliable hinge system on the market today. Contour top and bottom designs are also available as options. Whether it’s for a retail, restaurant or supermarket space; the Service-Pro Cafe Door Series 30 can become a great solution for various applications. We’ve got the right café doors to meet your needs, to add some swing and bring some functionality to your space.
We pride ourselves on the attention to detail found in our finely engineered doors. See the product detail photos in the gallery below.
swipe for more gallery photos
- Door Classification: High pressure laminate cafe door
- Door Design: The door body is constructed of a .75" thick wood core with full height high pressure laminate (HPL) on both sides
- Face Sheet Colors: Stainless Steel, various colors of high pressure laminate
- Door Thickness: 1"
- Edge Trim: Black plastic molding
- Finish: .032" thick decorative high pressure laminate (both sides)
- Hinge: Curtron Easy Swing® Hinge System
- Optional: Contour top and bottom